When status changes to something, create a quote using Sub Items
This recipe creates a new quote in your connected Xero account when a status changes to a value that you set.
Enter the Integrations Centre by clicking "Integrate" at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select "+ Add new integration" on Board Integration
- Select the app called "Xero Quotes" from the app selections list
Select the recipe: 'When status changes to something, create a quote using Sub Items'.
Configure the recipe:
"Status" select your status.
"Something" select the trigger.
"quote" configure accordingly:
Map the fields that will be pulled from monday.com into your Xero account upon status change.
Please note the following specifications for column types to ensure the correct information is mapped from monday.com in Xero.
You may type a text value instead of mapping a column for Status.
The following fields are required:
- Company Name - The company to issue the invoice
If a contact name is not matched, a new contact will be created.
- Status - DRAFT, SENT, DECLINED, ACCEPTED, INVOICED The status the invoice should be created in.
These are based on the Xero Invoice Statuses.
Please note that capitalisation is required for these values can be entered as a text in field mapping or as a value in mapped status column.
- Date - The date of the invoice
- Due Date - How many days in the future is the invoice due
The subitems must contain the following columns with the titles below:
- Quantity - The unit amount multiplier
- Unit Amount - The unit amount for the invoice
- Description - Max length 4000 characters. The line description for the bill
- Account Code - The account/general ledger code to use for this bill
This value is required to be an active revenue general ledger code.
Select 'Add To Board' once configured.
You will see a green toggle button with the label 'On' to confirm that the integration is active.
- The integration uses predefined column titles to query line item information from the SubItems column.
- The column titles on the SubItems board MUST MATCH (case insensitive) the below values:
- Quantity - The quantity of the line item sold
- Unit Amount - The price (excluding tax) of the line item
- Description - The description of the line item
- Discount rate- The discount rate applied to the line item in % to the line item
- Account Code - The General Ledger code for the line item
- Tracking Category 1 and Tracking Category 2 - Tracking categories of the line item(Optional Field)
- Tax Type - Tax type of each line item( Optional field)
If you would like additional information to be added to the invoice in Xero, please submit your feature request here.