When column changes create or update a project with client in workspace
This recipe creates or updates a project with a Client in the selected workspace.
If a project already exists with the same name, this item will update the existing project with any future changes.
- Visit the integration centre on the top right-hand side of your board.
- Select the Clients & Projects feature.
- Select the recipe: When column changes create or update a project with client in workspace
- Configure the recipe.
- Select your trigger column.
- Map out the project update pop up accordingly.
The Project Name is a required field.
If a project name is not provided, the integration will attempt to create a new project with the Item ID as the project name.
Project Name - The name of the project in Clockify.
Note - Projects notes associated with the project.
Assigned Users - The users that should be able to view and track time against the project. This accepts a Dropdown to Text column.
Billable - If time tracked should be marked as Billable by default. This accepts True/False or Billable/Non Billable.
Public - If the project is available for all users in your account to view and track time against. This accepts True/False or Public/Private.
Hourly Rate - The default hourly rate for time tracked
- Select a connected boards column to use as the Client.
- Once the recipe has been configured. Click "Add to board".
- If the recipe has been successfully added, you will see an active integration.