When status changes to something create or update a project in workspace
This recipe creates or updates a project in a Clockify Workspace.
If a project already exists with the same name, this item will update the existing project with any future changes.
- Visit the integration centre on the top right-hand side of your board.
- Select the Clients & Projects feature.
- Select the recipe: When status changes to something create or update a project in workspace.
- If prompted, follow the authorisation steps here.
- Configure the recipe.
1. Select your status column
2. Select a trigger
3. Configure the Item Mapping for the Project field. Project Name is a required field. If no project name is provided, the integration will attempt to create a new project with the Item ID as the project name.
- Project Name - The name of the project in Clockify.
- Note - Projects notes associated with the project.
- Assigned Users - The users that should be able to view and track time against the project. This accepts a Dropdown to Text column.
- Billable - If time tracked should be marked as Billable by default. This accepts True/False or Billable/Non Billable.
- Public - If the project is available for all users in your account to view and track time against. This accepts True/False or Public/Private.
- Hourly Rate - The default hourly rate for time tracked.
4. Select the Clockify Workspace and you're all set!
- Once the recipe has been configured. Click "Add to board".
- If the recipe has been successfully added, you will see an active integration.
For further assistance, please contact email@example.com or submit a ticket
Article is closed for comments.