When status changes to something create or update client in workspace
This recipe creates or updates a client in a Clockify Workspace.
If a client already exists with the same name, this item will update the existing client with any future changes.
- Visit the integration centre on the top right-hand side of your board.
- Select the Clients & Projects feature.
- Select the recipe: When status changes to something create or update client in workspace.
- If prompted, follow the authorisation steps here
- Configure the recipe.
- Select your status column
- Select your trigger
- Configure the Item Mapping for the Project field. Project Name is a required field. If no project name is provided, the integration will attempt to create a new project with the Item ID as the project name.
Project Name - The name of the project in Clockify.
Note - Projects notes associated with the project.
Assigned Users - The users that should be able to view and track time against the project. This accepts a Dropdown to Text column.
Billable - If time tracked should be marked as Billable by default. This accepts True/False or Billable/Non Billable.
Public - If the project is available for all users in your account to view and track time against. This accepts True/False or Public/Private.
- Configure the Item Mapping for the Client field.
Currently the only supported field for Clients is the Client Name.
- Select your Clockify workspace.
- Once the recipe has been configured. Click "Add to board".
- If the recipe has been successfully added, you will see an active integration.