When status changes to something, create a bill with Line Items from Connected Board
This recipe creates a new bill in your connected Xero account when a status changes to a value that you set.
- Enter the Integrations Centre by clicking "Integrate" at the top of the screen or enter through the 3 dots overflow menu.
- Find and select the Billing feature.
- Select the recipe: 'When status changes to something, create aa bill with Line Items from connected board'.
- Authorise Xero and monday.com.
- Configure the recipe. Additional Information
- Map the fields that will be pulled from monday.com into your Xero account upon status change.
Please note the following specifications for column types to ensure the correct information is mapped from monday.com in Xero.
You may type a text value instead of mapping a column for Status.
The following fields are required:
- Company Name - The company to issue the bill. If a contact name is not matched, a new contact will be created.
- Reference - The supplier invoice number
- Status - DRAFT, SUBMITTED, APPROVED. The status the bill should be created in. These are based on the Xero Bill Statuses. Please note that capitalisation is required for these values.
- Tax Type - Exclusive or Inclusive. If this is set to Exclusive, the total of the bill will be the Amount + Tax. The tax type is assigned from the set account code. Please note that Title Case is required for these values.
- Date - The date of the bill
- Due Date - How many days in the future is the bill due.
- Select a Connected Board column that contains the linked line items
The connect board must contain the following columns with the titles below:
- Quantity - The unit amount multiplier.
- Unit Amount - The unit amount for the invoice.
- Description - Max length 4000 characters. The line description for the bill.
- Account Code - The account/general ledger code to use for this bill. This value is required to be an active cost of goods general ledger code.
- Select 'Add To Board' to complete.
- You will see a green toggle button with the label 'On' to confirm that the integration is active.
If you would like additional information to be added to the invoice in Xero, please submit your feature request here.