When invoice is created, create an item
This recipe creates a new item in your monday.com board when a new invoice is created in your connected Xero account.
Enter the Integrations Centre by clicking "Integrate" at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select "+ Add new integration"
- Select the app called "Xero Invoicing" from the app selections list
Select the recipe: 'When invoice is created, create an item'.
Configure the recipe:
"An item" configure accordingly:
Map the fields that will be pulled from monday.com into your Xero account upon status change.
The following fields are Optional:
- Company Name - The company to issue the invoice
If a contact name is not matched, a new contact will be created.
- Status - DRAFT, SUBMITTED, APPROVED
The status the invoice should be created in.
These are based on the Xero Invoice Statuses.
Please note that capitalisation is required for these values.
- Item Description - Max length 4000 characters
The line description for the invoice
- Item Quantity - The unit amount multiplier
- Item Unit Amount - The unit amount for the invoice
- Tax Type - Exclusive or Inclusive
If this is set to Exclusive, the total of the invoice will be the Amount + Tax.
The tax type is assigned from the set account code.
Please note that Title Case is required for these values.
- Account Code - The account/general ledger code to use for this invoice
This value is required to be an active revenue general ledger code.
- Date - The date of the invoice
- Due Date - How many days in the future is the invoice due
Select 'Add To Board' once configured.
You will see a green toggle button with the label 'On' to confirm that the integration is active.
If you would like additional information to be added to the invoice in Xero, please submit your feature request here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.