When status changes to something create contact
This recipe creates a new contact in your Xero account when a status changes to a value that you set.
Enter the Integrations Centre by clicking "Integrate" at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select "+ Add new integration"
- Select the app called "Xero Contacts" from the app selections list
Select the recipe: 'When status changes to something create contact'.
Configure the recipe:
"Status" select your status.
"Something" select the trigger.
"Contact" to be configured in the recipe:
Map the fields that will be pulled from monday.com into your Xero account upon the status change.
Please note the following specifications for column types to ensure the correct information is mapped from monday.com in Xero.
The following fields are required:
- Company Name - The company to issue the invoice.
If a contact name is not matched, a new contact will be created.
Map the fields that will be pulled from monday.com into your Xero account upon status change.
The following fields are optional:
- First Name - The first name of the contact
- Last Name - The last name of the contact
- Email - The email address of the contact
- Address POBOX - The PO box address of the contact
- Address Street - The street address of the contact
- Address Delivery - The delivery address of the contact
- Phone Default - The default phone number of the contact
- Phone DDI - The DDI phone number of the contact
- Phone Mobile - The mobile phone number of the contact
- Phone Fax - The fax
Select 'Add To Board' once configured.
You will see a green toggle button with the label 'On' to confirm that the integration is active.
If you would like additional information to be added to the contact in Xero, please submit your feature request here.