When contact is created, create an item and sync future changes
This recipe creates an item in your monday.com board when a new contact is created in your Xero account.
All changes made in Xero for this contact will be updated in monday.com
Enter the Integrations Centre by clicking "Integrate" at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select "+ Add new integration"
- Select the app called"Xero Contacts"from the app selections list
Select the recipe: 'When contact is created, create an item and sync future changes'.
Configure the recipe:
"Item" to be configured in the recipe:
Map the fields that will be pulled from monday.com into your Xero account upon the status change.
Please note the following specifications for column types to ensure the correct information is mapped from Xero in monday.com.
The following fields are optional:
- Company Name - The company to issue the invoice. If a contact name is not matched, a new contact will be created.
- First Name - The first name of the contact
- Last Name - The last name of the contact
- Email - The email address of the contact
Select 'Add To Board' once configured.
You will see a green toggle button with the label 'On' to confirm that the integration is active.
If you would like additional information to be added to the contact in Xero, please submit your feature request here.